Soroptimist International of El Dorado, KS, invites women to apply for its annual “Live Your Cream Award” (LYDA).
- These awards assist women who are seeking to better their live through additional schooling and skills training.
- Award recipients must be a woman who is the primary financial support for her household, has at lease one dependent (e.g., child, parent, spouse), and is enrolled in or accepted to an undergraduate degree program or a vocational skills training program.
At least one recipient will receive a cash award of $1000. Award money can be used for costs related to attaining additional education or training – to improve earning power. That includes tuition, books, child care, groceries, and transportation.
The deadline to submit an application is November 15, 2018. Applications and more information are available from club members, including LYDA committee members, and also online: CLICK HERE.
Please share this information with women who mighty be eligible for this cash award. Here is a poster you can print and either use as a poster or give to others as a flyer: 2018.LYDA.flyer
Awards Committee, Soroptimist International of El Dorado:
- Brenda Burk, email@example.com; 316-322-5622 (cell/text)
- Bonnie Buckman, 316-323-2824
- Debi LaForge, 316-323-3736