Our club engages in community service to promote the education, health and well being of women and girls in our community.
We are always looking for hands-on volunteering opportunities with local non-profit organizations that share our mission.
Some of our regular volunteer activities include:
- Monthly collections at our business meetings of items that various organizations currently need.
- Maintaining a clothes closet at a local domestic violence shelter, providing a wide selection of seasonal clothing for women and their children who reside there.
- Supporting our local Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program and as Bell Ringers. We also help package gifts for local nursing home residents.
- Sponsoring a Mammogram Party for the staff at our local hospital.
- Donating clothing to the Emergency Room at our local hospital, for women and girls whose clothing is not suitable to wear when discharged.
If you have a volunteer need, please contact us!