Our club engages in community service to promote the education, health and well being of women and girls in our community.
We are always looking for hands-on volunteering opportunities with local non-profit organizations that share our mission.
Some of our regular volunteer activities include:
- Monthly collections at our business meetings of items for donation to various community organizations, including: school supplies for local schools, diapers and/or formula for the PFRC, pet supplies for Priscilla’s Pet Pantry, snacks for Kidz Summer LunchBox, etc.
- Staffing a shift at the serving table during the annual Community Dinner the Saturday before Thanksgiving in El Dorado, KS.
- Supporting the local Salvation Army’s Angel Tree program, and serving as Bell Ringers. We also help package and distribute gifts for local nursing home residents.
- Sponsoring a Mammogram Party for employees at our local hospital.
- Donating clothing to the local Hospital’s Emergency Room – for women and girls whose clothing is not suitable to wear when discharged.
If you have a volunteer need, please contact us!